Monday, January 5, 2009

The Biggest Loser | Day 1

Today wasn't nearly as difficult as most first days on a diet. It helped that a bunch of us at work are doing this together. Paul, Kat and I went to Central Market for lunch and most of us ate very healthy lunches. I won't mention who didn't eat healthy (Paul), but I do know that he made a fabulous dinner tonight to make up for his lunch. :)

The funniest part of the day was when we all weighed ourselves. I forgot to bring the scale to work, so we all ran over to the Resource Ministries office and weighed on their big scale. We left on our heavy clothes and boots. Next week we'll take as much off as we can so we can weigh as little as possible. Ha ha!

Travis made dinner for us tonight. It was so good. He roasted garlic and grilled chicken with whole wheat pasta. YUMMY!

I hope tomorrow, and all the other days, are just as easy as this one ... at least when it comes to food!

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Sounds like some healthy, good eating going on. I have heard Central Market has good lunches. Glad that first day went well. Praying for today to go well too!

The Ehles said...

You can do it!!! I believe in ya!!The girls at work are doing that for three months. I am in charge of it and weighing people in and am excited to how they progress. We are doing a big money pot. It was a three dollar buy in and then all docs pitched in. The pot soo far is 1600!!! Just wanted ya to know that I believe in ya!!

Anonymous said...

You inspired me, Stacy. I signed up for Weight Watchers today. Go, Us, Go! ~marjo~

Stacy said...

Thanks, Stacy! I wish we had doctors to chip into our pot! LOL :)

And, Marjo, you go! I know you can do it! :)

Unknown said...

Ooh, the roasted garlic and pasta sounds amazing! I roasted garlic cloves with cherry tomatoes once - awesomeness.