Saturday, December 13, 2008

Party Time

Last night Travis and I celebrated our friend Ryan's birthday. He is a DJ on The Wolf and graduated from USC School of Cinema/Television. So for his 30th birthday his wife wanted to have a Hollywood themed surprise party. It was a lot of fun. Travis went as Austin Powers (with a red goatee), and I went as Amy Winehouse (post rehab and with a little more meat on her bones).

Amy Winehouse post rehab ;-)

Austin Powers ... notice the hair on his chest. Ya baby!!!!

Austin and Amy
(Since there's a Christmas tree in the background, maybe we should
use this as the picture on our Christmas cards.)

The birthday boy with the Amy Winehouse wig.

Check out my facebook page for more pictures from the party. :)

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Are these REALLY people I know? Love it!

Doug said...

Yeah . . . you two are amazing. I love it too.